Roanoke Business is the latest publication from the award-winning Virginia Business team. Produced monthly, the new magazine reports on economic activities in the Roanoke/Blacksburg/New River Valley region.
In Roanoke Business, advertisers and readers find high-quality articles, distinguished by lively writing and in-depth analysis. All material is original and produced by our Roanoke-based editorial team.
Our new product provides the local business community with valuable information about the people, places, companies and trends shaping the local economy. It also serves as a forum for local news and articles addressing matters of interest to the broader regional community.
For advertisers, Roanoke Business offers a unique medium to deliver their promotional messages to area executives and top government officials. Roanoke Business is the place to be for anybody who wants to sell products and services to area businesses – large, medium and small.
Roanoke Business provides a complete overview of commercial activities in the Roanoke/Blacksburg/New River Valley region. This magazine offers readers lively writing, in-depth reporting and thought-provoking analysis. Magazine content includes:
- A Cover Story, exploring broadly and deeply major trends, from foreign investment in the region to expansion of the thriving outdoor industry and new approaches to manufacturing.
- Major articles, covering developments in key sectors – health, technology, education and tourism.
- Roanoke Next, introducing readers to the next generation of regional business leaders.
- Interviews, revealing what business leaders and opinion makers think about major regional issues.
- Facts and Figures, offering data that provides new vistas on employment, population, the cost of living, manufacturing and other business activities.
- Chamber News, updating readers on events at the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- The Roanoke Business Notebook, reporting on new contracts, new ventures, expansions and promotions.
Roanoke Business is written to appeal to area executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, government leaders and opinion makers. Locally written and edited, it is designed to be the “go to” source for economic activity in the Roanoke/Blacksburg/New River Valley region.
Readers live and work in Blacksburg, Christiansburg, Salem, Radford, Roanoke and the counties of Botetourt, Floyd, Franklin, Giles, Montgomery, Pulaski and Roanoke. Circulation is 10,000 copies monthly. Both Virginia Business and Roanoke Business are polybagged and sent to Virginia Business subscribers in the area. The Greater Roanoke Chamber of Commerce and the Roanoke Regional Economic Development Partnership provide bonus distribution.
Accountants can help not only with taxes but also in areas ranging from estate planning to financial analysis and corporate strategy. Getting these messages to the right audience is important. So, naturally we use Virginia Business. There, we know top decision-makers will see our ads.
Tina Lambert, Vice President, Member and Public Relations, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants